The privacy and security of Softgraf’s customer data is one of our priorities. We want our clients to feel that they can rely on us, knowing that Softgraf, with the utmost diligence, will guarantee that all data and information entrusted to us are processed only in accordance with their intended purpose and protected against misuse. Under no circumstances will the data entrusted to us be made available or sold to third parties. Below are the most important rules related to the protection of privacy:
- By creating a user account via the website, store, placing an order, subscribing to the newsletter, submitting a complaint, withdrawing from the contract or simply contacting us using the form, you provide us with your personal data, and we guarantee that your data will remain confidential , secure and will not be made available to any third parties without your express consent.
We entrust the processing of personal data only to verified and trusted entities providing services related to the processing of personal data.
- We use Google Analytics analytical tools that collect information about your website visits, such as the subpages you have displayed, the time you spent on the website or the transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service. As part of the mechanism for managing cookie settings, you have the option to decide whether we will also be able to use marketing functions as part of the Google Analytics service or not.
- We use marketing tools such as Facebook Pixel to target ads to you, which is related to the use of Facebook cookies. As part of the cookie settings, you can decide whether you consent to our use of Pixel Facebook in your case or not.
- We use Google AdWords remarketing tools. This is related to the use of Google LLC cookies for the Google AdWords service. As part of the mechanism for managing cookie settings, you have the option to decide whether we will be able to use Google AdWords in your case or not.
- We belong to the Google AdSense advertising network. This is related to the use of Google LLC cookies for the Google AdSense service. As part of the mechanism for managing cookie settings, you have the option to decide whether we will be able to use personalized Google AdSense ads in your case or not.
- We embed videos from YouTube on the website. When you play such recordings, Google LLC cookies are used for the YouTube service.
- We use our own cookies for the proper functioning of the website. If the above information is not sufficient for you, you will find further details below.
- The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data is SOFTGRAF Marek Nowak, ul. Plebiscytowa 51G, 43-190 Mikołów, NIP: 9540022139, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org The goals, legal grounds and period of personal data processing are indicated separately for each purpose of data processing (see the description of individual purposes of personal data processing below) .
Right. The GDPR grants you the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent.
The rules related to the implementation of the indicated rights are described in detail in Art. 16-21 GDPR. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with these regulations. For our part, we consider it necessary to explain to you that the above-mentioned rights are not absolute and you will not be entitled to all activities of processing your personal data. For your convenience, we have made every effort to indicate the rights you are entitled to as part of the description of individual data processing operations.