The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Customer – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order in the Store;
2. Consumer – in accordance with art. 22  of the Civil Code means a natural person who performs a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
3. Civil Code – the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
4. Regulations – these Regulations specifying the general terms of sale and the rules for the provision of electronic services as part of the em-smart.pl online store;
5. Online Store (Store) – a website available at https://em-smart.pl, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
6. Goods – products presented in the Online Store;
7. Sales contract – a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between em-smart.pl and the Customer, concluded using the Store’s website;
8. Consumer Rights Act – the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
9. Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended);
10. Order – Customer’s declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at https://sklep.softgraf.pl.
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
3. The online store sklep.softgraf.pl, operating at https://sklep.softgraf.pl, is run by Softgraf Systemy Informatyczne i Graphics Komputerowa Marek Nowak, Plebiscytowa 51G, 43-190, Mikołów, NIP: 9540022139, REGON: 271244545. The economic activity is registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister responsible for economy. Tel. +48 32 326 09 83
4. These Regulations specify in particular:
– rules for registering and using the account as part of the online store;
– the terms and conditions for submitting Orders via electronic means as part of the online store;
– the rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Online Store.
5. Using the online store is possible provided that the IT system used by the customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: To complete the order, it is enough to use any web browser.
6. In order to use the online store, the Customer should, on his own, gain access to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access.
7. In accordance with applicable law, sklep.softgraf.pl reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to people who have reached the age of 18. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the home page of https://sklep.softgraf.pl and download it and print it out.
1. Registration in the Online Store is optional. The customer may place an order without registering in the Store, after reading and accepting these Regulations.
Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, available on one of the Store’s websites
The condition for registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and to provide personal data marked as mandatory.
sklep.softgraf.pl may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as limit his access to some or all of the Online Store’s resources, with immediate effect, in the event of a breach by the Customer of the Regulations, and in particular when the Customer:
– during registration in the online store, he provided untrue, inaccurate or out-of-date data, misleading or infringing the rights of third parties,
– has infringed the personal rights of third parties via the online store, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
– will commit other behaviors that will be recognized by sklep.softgraf.pl as behavior inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or harming the good name of sklep.softgraf.pl.
2. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular